Reducing Harsh Detergents
- Dryer Balls: with no chemicals, perfumes or dyes, each ball is handcrafted and hypoallergenic! As part of the felting, the wool is washed using unscented Forever New, a PH-balanced gentle fabric wash, to remove residual lanolin in the wool (which can be an allergen for some).
- Tip: When finished with your used dryer balls, plant them in your garden to provide nutrients to your soil!
- Avoid dryer sheets or fabric softener
- To brighten linens add ½ cup of vinegar to the wash and avoid bleach (which can cause irritation of skin and breakdown of fabrics)
- Select a biodegradable laundry detergent